Monday, September 29, 2014

Three Year Anniversary


  The summer went so fast, I didn't even realize we were approaching Sabrina's Crossing's third anniversary. It came and went quietly, without even a nod.

  Admittedly, I haven't been as in-tune to my blog as I was in its first two years, but I am working to keep it part of my daily/weekly life.

  So here we are, 245+ posts later. I wanted to highlight some of my highlights: the posts that have been the most well-received by you, the reader, and the posts I am most proud of writing.

  Take a look!

Top blogs (five of my top most-viewed posts):
  1. "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't -- you're right" -- Our self talk.
  2. Nike Fuelband Review -- A summary of Nike's Fuelband.
  3. Children in Crisis: Kids & Our Food System -- How US advertisers target children.
  4. M&M Analysis: Altered Recipes in Europe Remove GMO -- Changing recipes and labeling food. 
  5. Running Down A Dream: Cope's Journey to the NBA -- My friend's, Chris Copeland, road to the NBA.
My personal favorites:
  1. Allow Me to Introduce Myself -- My first blog ever. 
  2. Little Eyes Upon You -- Being a role model. A reminder that kids look up to us!
  3. Following Your Passion -- How a shy, homebody became a professional basketball player in Europe.
  4. Italy: My Rookie Year -- Bumps and bruises during my first year as a pro.
  5. Do You Know What GMOs Are? -- Introducing GMOs to my readers.
  6. Love for Luleå -- Why the Frozen Tundra is a pretty cool place.
  7. My First French Carnival -- The pride of Dunkerque on display.
  8. No Redos, No Regrets -- My last game as a Colorado Buffalo.
  9. From Rookie to Veteran -- My growth as a person and as a player from year 1 to year 10.
  10. The Walk to End Alzheimer's -- The first year of Papa's Team, and why I wanted to get involved with Walk.
  It's fun to go back and re-read some of the stories I've shared with you all, and always fun to reminisce. 

  As I mentioned above, I'm still working to keep my blog relevant in my life as a non-basketball player -- always a work in progress. 

  Thanks, always, for reading, and for holding me accountable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment